This tab is where you attach inventory items to the providing vendor(s). You must first add vendors to your list as well as items.
How It Works
Add Items to the Vendor List
- (A) Select a Vendor to which to add items.
- (B) The current items in the Vendor's list will appear in the box.
- (D) Select an Inventory Group to pull items from or move items to.
- (E) The available inventory items under that Inventory Group will appear in the list box.
- (C) The '<<' button copies selected items from the Inventory Group to the Vendor list.
- (C) The '>>' button moves selected items from the Vendor list to the Inventory Group.
- (C) Add All Button copies all items from the Inventory Groups' list to the Vendors' list.
- (C) Remove All Button removes all items from the Vendors' list.
- Click the Save button when finished. You do not have to activate and sync changes to the inventory vendors' list. Actions in a process that are not reflected on the terminals or online do not have to be activated.