There are two places in the process to look up Gift Cards and Loyalty Accounts, this tab and in the Transaction tab under Loyalty card Lookup. Generally speaking, the transaction tab is not limited by high-security settings. However, the transaction tab Loyalty Card Lookup does not allow the user to
make card or application data changes. In this section, a manager or owner with the proper security setting may make changes to plastic and e-gift card accounts.
Gift and Loyalty Lookup
There will be times when a customer disputes the amount of money remaining on their gift card or if a transaction was correctly processed. We have created an area of process where gift cards can be managed and adjusted for that rare occasion. We strongly encourage all qualified persons to verify the history of any card in the transactions tab Search Loyalty Cards for a running history on the card to be altered.
How It Works
Add A Card
NOTE: Use Loyalty Card Maintenance to preload multiple cards with money or points.
- Enter the card number into the Card Number Search text box and click the Card Number Search button to verify that the card is not already in the database. If the card search does not return a matching number, proceed to the next step.
- Click the Add Button.
- Enter the card number to be added into the Card Number Text Box.
- Enter in any points.
- Enter in any cash amount. *
- Click Save.
Edit A Card
- Enter the card number into the Card Number Search text box and click the Card Number Search button to verify that the card is in the database. If the card search does not return a matching number, go to Add a Card.
- Click the Edit Button.
- Edit available points.
- Edit available cash amount. *
- Click Save.
* Gift Cards are the same as Currency/Cash and the theater is liable for all cash amounts available on Gift Cards.