While you don't have to store vendors or associate inventory items to vendors, it is a one-time setup that will make it easier to manage your inventory. It is also a great way to price compare between vendors who may have like items.
How It Works
Click the Add Button
- (A) Type in the Vendor ID. Most Vendors will always have a unique identifier that you can use to populate this field.
- (B) Type in the Business Name of the Vendor Company
- (C) Enter the vendor's address (optional)
- (C Part Two) Enter the Vendor's Contact Email Address
- (D) Enter city associated with vendor's address (optional)
- (E) Enter State abbreviation of state associated with the vendor's address (optional)
- (F) Enter the zip code of the vendor's address (optional)
- (G) Enter the contact's phone number (direct line if available)
- (H) Enter a Fax Number or secondary contact number (optional)
- (I) Select Outside Vendor (default), Receive from another location, Transfer to another location
- Click the Save Button