Barcodes are stored in the database when they are created as either coupon, prepaid, gift certificates, or vouchers and while many barcode items will have a valued item attached to them, some may not. Some barcodes may be associated with specific promotions with expiration dates, while others may
have an open-ended expiration. Regardless of the campaign, barcodes can be used in a variety of ways to secure your marketing and promotional campaigns. Therefore, a way to lookup barcodes to inquire on status has been built into Retriever Process.
How It Works
NOTE: Use Barcode Create Export to build a list of barcodes to be associated with specific campaigns.
- Enter a barcode number (string) into the (A.) text box and click on the (B.) Search Button.
- The number and other numbers near it will appear in the appropriate column (J., K., or L).
- Select the correct number to display information about the select barcode (M. - Y.).
- You may select multiple barcodes by searching an issue date (G., H., and I).
- You may Expire multiple barcodes by searching by an issue date (G., H., and I), Select All + Barcode Expire.
- You may Void multiple barcodes by searching by an issue date (G., H., and I), Select All + Barcode Void.
- Text Box. Enter the Barcode number here.
- Search Button - Search the database for the barcode string and surrounding barcode strings nearest the number entered into A.
- Display: The order number associated with the creation of the barcode.
- Display: The date associated with the creation of the barcode.
- Start Date Set: Set the start date to search (related to I. Search Issue Date).
- End Date Set: Set the End Date to search (related to I. Search Issue Date).
- Set barcode type to search - Gift Certificate, Voucher, Prepaid, etc.(related to I. Search Issue Date)
- Set barcode campaign to search - (related to I. Search Issue Date)
- Search Issue Date Button - Searches using parameters set in E, F, G, and H.
- Column List - Not Redeemed - Barcode number's that have been not redeemed related to search.
- Column List - Voided - Barcode numbers that have been voided related to the search.
- Column List - Expired - Barcode numbers that have been expired related to search
- Display: The type of coupon or prepaid associated with the selected barcode.
- Display: The location ID or Theater ID associated with the barcode.
- Display: The selected barcode number or numeric string.
- Display: The purchase location of the prepaid item or coupon
- Display: The order number upon which the barcode or coupon was purchased or awarded.
- Display: Purchase Price of the prepaid.
- Display: Issue date - the date of purchase or award.
- Display: Expiry Date is the date of expiration, if there isn't one, the prepaid never expires.
- Display: Redeem location is the Theater ID of the location where the prepaid or coupon was redeemed.
- Display: Redeem Order Number is the order number used in the redeeming transaction.
- Display: Redeem Price is the amount of purchase redeemed with the prepaid or coupon.
- Display: Redeem Date is the date the prepaid or coupon was redeemed.
- Redeem Status: The current status of the coupon or prepaid (barcode selected).